Almaty, 9December 2021 – JSC Kcell (“Kcell” or the “Company”) (KASE, AIX: KCEL), one of the leading provider of mobile telecommunication services in Kazakhstan, announces that Mr. Timur Naizabekov and Mr. Yermek Ramazanov were elected as new members of the Company’s Board of Directors, independent directors at the Extraordinary General Meeting of Shareholders (“EGM”) held on 6 December 2021, minutes #20.
The acting Members of the Kcell Board of Directors are as follows:
- Alexey Buyanov – Chairman, Independent Director;
- Dinara Inkarbekova – Independent Director;
- Jere Calmes – Independent Director;
- Timur Naizabekov – Independent Director;
- Yermek Ramazanov – Independent Director;
- Kuanyshbek Yessekeyev – a representative of shareholder Kazakhtelecom JSC;
- Serik Saudabayev – a representative of shareholder Kazakhtelecom JSC;
- Timur Khudaiberdiyev – a representative of shareholder Kazakhtelecom JSC;
- Timur Turlov – a representative of shareholder Freedom Finance JSC.
|Irina Shol||Tel: +7 727 2582755 ext. 1002Investor_relations@kcell.kz|
Kcell is a national provider of the digital telecommunications services: mobile and fixed-mobile convergence (FMC) services, data transmission and Internet access, financial services, digital services and mobile applications, IT solutions in the field of system integration, the Internet of things, machine-to-machine connectivity, collection and processing of big data and cloud computing. Kcell is also a leading mobile operator in Kazakhstan providing the ‘smartphone+tariff’ service.
Kcell has become the largest digital ecosystem in Kazakhstan with a competitive advantage through its value-added services such as mobile financial services, mobile TV, online movies, music, books and magazines, as well as unique solutions for business customers. The company holds leading positions in the B2B market thanks to its strategy of vertical infrastructure solutions and development and implementation of the cutting-edge technologies. The company’s 4G/LTE network covers 67.5% of the country’s population and provides high quality services.
The company operates under its two brands – Kcell and activ that are widely recognized in our highly competitive telecom market due to the high quality of customer service. Thanks to its clear multi-brand architecture, Kcell increases its business efficiency in the B2C segment through optimal pricing for bundled offerings, customer base profitability management and network quality.